Rockville, MD 20852
Apply today if you are looking to join a huge franchise group that is in full growth mode.
We are a growing, fast-casual restaurant group that has been very successful in the state of Maryland. We currently have over 40 locations and counting, and now we are looking for an experienced, high-volume Restaurant Manager. We are a performance-based company, which means promotions are based on your success and dedication, and all our promoting is done from within.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of Restaurant Management Experience.
- Great Tenure (no more than 2 jobs in the last 6 years).
- Full-Service or Fast-Casual Background. Please, no Fast Food!
- Infectious enthusiasm for the hospitality industry.
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Structured Training Program
- Great Quality of life
- Positive Work Environment
- Benefits and Bonus
- If ready, could fast-track to GM very quickly
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.