Roseville, MI 48066
Are you a hands-on leader with a passion for scratch kitchens and great customer service? Are you looking for an awesome opportunity to advance your career? Talented and experienced Restaurant Manager candidates are needed in the area. Ideal candidates hail from high-volume, full-service corporate restaurant concepts. If working for a company that offers a fun work environment, delivers a great compensation package, and provides terrific benefits is what you are searching for, then forward your resume today!
Restaurant Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Generous and attainable bonus
- Medical & dental insurance
- Paid vacations/PTO
- Generous comp privileges
- Uniform reimbursement
- Tech/phone reimbursement
- Wellness reimbursement
- Competitive dining reimbursement
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2 years of full-service Restaurant Manager experience with a staff of 30 or more
- Equally skilled in the front of the house and back of the house
- Sales volume experience of at least $2 million annually
- Financial/P&L awareness with the ability to help identify and correct cost area issues
- Commutable to multiple Metro Detroit Area locations
Recruiter Managing this Job
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.