San Diego, CA 92101
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Effectively communicate with the management team, leadership team, and tenured team members
- Hire, evaluate, and develop staff
- All financial accountability
- Work with management to create a memorable experience for guests
- No more than 3 jobs in the past 5 years
- 5 years of experience in a fine-dining restaurant
- P&L familiarity
- Willing to change and grow with teams, implementing new policies
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Professional growth
- 50-55 hours/week
- 2 days off a week
- Competitive pay with an obtainable bonus structure
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.