Seattle, WA 98101 US
Restaurant Manager needed for this farm-to-table fast-paced concept a hospitality spirit and positive approach to life, work, and guests. Our philosophy is everyone deserves quality and healthy food served quickly and reasonably priced. We are rapidly expanding and need strong leaders to grow with us.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Full understanding of opening and closing duties
- Ability to create, develop and coach an energized team
- Motivate by being hands-on no office managers
- At home in the kitchen
- Possess a genuine hospitality gene
Restaurant Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits package
- Growth opportunity
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.