San Diego, CA 92120
Iconic San Diego restaurant is looking for a dynamic fine dining Restaurant Manager to join their team. This is a growing concept and is a must for any Restaurant Manager looking to grow their career.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
Restaurant Assistant General Manager benefits:
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.