Tempe, AZ 85281
This fast-paced, full-service national restaurant needs a Restaurant Manager who has an ownership mentality and a hands-on leadership style. You must enjoy providing excellent customer experience as our customers come here for a great time and great food! Potential growth, development, and success is ripe for the correct person. Looking for an immediate placement to start training now, so apply today!
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Creates an energized team through correct hiring, training, and communication
- Holds self and team accountable for executing standards - evident through effective coaching and strong follow through
- Maintains proper health code and sanitation throughout the restaurant
- Completes corporate reports - including financials in a timely manner
- Creates and executes an action plan to achieve goals
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 3 years of experience as a salaried restaurant manager in a full-service restaurant
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and the ability to follow through
- Experience in independent or corporate dining
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.