Torrance, CA 90503
You come from a systems background, have high volume experience with operations of at least 4 million revenue, use a people-oriented approach to mentoring and leading your team, and thrive on providing nothing but the best customer service experience! Bilingual (English and Spanish) is a plus.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all front of house activities
- Oversee and guide a team of 60
- Oversee guest relations and resolve issues to company standards
- Ensure high company standards are met and exceeded
- Collaboration with kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in a fine dining and/or upscale casual full-service restaurant required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle stress with poise
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bonus potential
- Health benefits and PTO
- Growth! They are expanding at a solid pace and are looking for people who want to grow with them!
- Quality of Life - 50-55 hour work week and 2 consecutive days off!