Towson, MD 21204
Want to work for a company where the culture is well-defined and supportive of your success? They currently have 85 locations and will be at 100 by the end of 2019. The time to join them is now! We are seeking a Restaurant Manager to help lead our team.
Restaurant Manager requirements:
- Successful candidates will have a minimum of two years' experience in a high-volume, corporate environment
- Must have a proven track record of sales-building, people development, and community interaction
- Must have a good, working knowledge of controlling the cost of products
- Kitchen experience is helpful but not an absolute for the position
- We offer a great work environment that is genuinely people-focused, fun, and fast-paced
- Our compensation program is one of the highest in the industry and offers an uncapped bonus program with the potential to grow in your career
- Vacation plan and every major holiday off
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.