Towson, MD 21204 US
The Restaurant Manager is the day-to-day leader who ensures that the team is empowered and trained to deliver an outstanding experience and love the guest. You guide your team through everyday challenges while working shoulder-to-shoulder with them. It is the first step to becoming a lifelong leader within the company.
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Healthy Work/Life Balance
- Bonus Program
- Health Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Growth Opportunity
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced restaurant environment -- always on the go
- 2-3 years experience in a leadership/supervisory role in Full-Service Dining
- A passion for loving the guest, hospitality-focused
- An understanding of the business of food service and the ability to speak clearly about your P&L
- A dedication to Ownership, Accountability, and Commitment
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life -- don’t ever waste it.
- Tony Pizzola joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2019.
- Tony is a native Washingtonian and is fortunate to this day to be surrounded by many family and friends. He fell in love with the hospitality industry as a teenager. His first job was washing dishes at Uncle Tony’s Bar and Grill. His family also holds the distinct honor of being the first franchisee of the legendary Pizzeria Uno’s Deep-Dish Pizza Restaurant in Georgetown, DC.
- Tony has had the good fortune of spending the last twenty-five years working in most of, if not all aspects of the hospitality industry (The Halal Guys, &Pizza, Chipotle, La Prima Food Group, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Lawsons Catering). Tony always finds time to give back and mentor kids & young adults, while coaching baseball and football.
- Tony is blessed with his lovely wife Kristin, three pretty cool kids, and their dog, Scarlet. His oldest son attends the University of Maryland and coaches baseball at the high school level. His second son, Matty, plays football for Ithaca College, and his daughter, Alex, plays Club Lacrosse for James Madison University. Tony’s weekends are full of family, friends, tailgating, and endless storytelling!