Vancouver, WA 98661 US
Restaurant Manager needed for our Upscale Casual Restaurant. We are seeking a strong leader who has demonstrated experience in a similar role to join our team. If you are someone with a Can-Do Attitude who has a passion for guest service please apply.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- At least 3 years experience as the leader of a highly-rated, upscale casual, high-volume restaurant
- Volume experience of at least $6M
- P&L management overall controllable costs
- Exceptional ability to develop your team
- Good with maintaining policies and procedures
- Good with technology for inventory, ordering, scheduling, menu development, and general communication
- The ideal candidates come from a high-volume independent restaurant or a corporate chain
Restaurant Manager Compensation:
- Health Benefits
- Paid Vacation
- Bonus Structure
- Room for Growth
Recruiter Managing this Job
Lynnette Doan joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2019. She has always worked in hospitality, starting her career in restaurant management while in college and now as a recruiter for the industry that she loves. As a Recruiter, Lynnette applies her experience to help others plan their next steps in their career. She loves recruiting and learning about each person's personal journey and helping them find a role with a company that shares the same values as they do.
Lynnette has extensive experience in Catering, Events, and Sales. She spent over 12 years with a National Brewing Company, planning events from private corporate functions to large community festivals and fundraisers. She has a special place in her heart for helping others plan for special occasions.
Lynnette grew up in the Pacific Northwest and enjoys spending time outdoors with her family.