Villa Park, IL 60181
An upscale concept with very high standards would like to add some solid talent to our Restaurant Management Team.
We are only seeking hospitality professionals with great attitudes, eager to learn, and the epitome of what a team player is all about. If you meet the following criteria, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Requirements for our Restaurant Manager:
- 2+ Years of Salaried Management Experience
- High Sales Volume of $4 Million +
- Upscale Dining Experience
- Steady Tenure
- Great attitude
- Ability to Train, Develop, and Motivate a Team
- Control Costs and Achieve Financial Results
We offer our Restaurant Manager:
- Competitive Wages
- Bonus Potential
- And More!
It’s exciting to see people getting jobs, companies hiring, and knowing I’ve helped both sides find what they seek. Knowing that I've helped change someone’s life for the better is a fantastic feeling, and the satisfaction I get from this doesn’t get much better.
- Nino Divanovic joined the Goodwin Recruiting Team in March 2017.
- Nino firmly believes his grandma, who raised him, was the best chef in the world. "I’m not biased and not exaggerating at all:),” says Nino.
- Nino studied Electrical Engineering and out of a great passion for great food, he then attended Culinary School.
- Nino has worked almost every position in restaurants. Most of his career he was a Regional Manager. Nino started at Giordano’s, Chicago’s famous pizza restaurant chain, and left to join the Fontana Restaurant Group, where he was a part owner for over six years before it was sold. He then joined Maggiano’s Little Italy.
- Nino enjoys nothing better than watching football with his son and cooking great dinners for him and his beautiful wife, Melissa. He loves opening a good bottle of wine, having a taste, and then planning what to cook for dinner that would perfectly match that wine.