Warwick, RI 02886
We are looking for people who want to be at work and enjoy working. People who want to grow their restaurant career will do well as we love to promote from within. Full service or fast casual experience is required. Some kitchen knowledge is a plus.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all restaurant activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Maintain a high level of visibility during all meal periods to all guests and staff
- Train, manage, and lead front and back of the house personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Previous experience in casual and fast casual food service concepts
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.