Washington, DC 20008
This themed, full-service restaurant located in the heart of the shopping and dining district is looking to find an experienced Restaurant Manager. Must have an ownership mentality, a hands-on approach to management, out-of-the-box problem-solving skills, and truly enjoy providing a superior customer experience! Apply today and join the team! It is always fun, fast-paced, and every day is different.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Financially strong and able to drive profitability
- Overall licensing and health compliance
- Able to hire, train, and develop a highly motivated team
- Excellent communicator verbal and written
- Hold you and your team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2 years of experience as a salaried restaurant manager in a casual dining environment
- Leadership skills
- Strong communication with the ability to follow through
- Background with a mixture of independent and corporate dining
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.