Washington, DC 20003
Restaurant Manager Responsibility:
- Daily Operations - Day-to-day operations for the front of the house, including scheduling, training, and floor management with a focus on quality, consistency, and guest satisfaction.
- Strong Leader Needs to be able to uphold standards with the team and implement systems. Needs to be someone who is ready to be a general manager in the next year.
- A Good Communicator - Can plan and communicate effectively with team and supervisors.
- Problem Solver - Can effectively lead the team, think positively and proactively to handle any obstacles, and solve potential issues that may arise.
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Strong Sense of Culture Needs to be able to implement systems and create structure
- Experience - 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Passionate about the Industry - They must have an ownership mentality and be able to manage employees while ensuring guests are always number one!
- Experience with restaurant openings - Must have the endurance to create positive change
- High Energy - Must bring positive, high energy to the room and bring great ideas
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary
- Bonus potential
I love being able to find companies the right candidates and managers find their dream job!
- Natalia Figueroa-Garcia joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Natalia is originally from Puerto Rico and has had a passion for cooking since she was a little girl.
- She went to the Hotel School at Cornell and worked in the restaurant industry as a general manager for 12 years.
- In her spare time, Natalia loves to cook, bake, and watch food-cooking shows.