Washington, DC 20009
FAST-CASUAL MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Will have a robust guest-relations background
- Will have the ability and passion for developing and training the team
- Will hold themselves and those around them accountable while building a strong team and setting clear expectations
- Will have the drive to achieve goals
- Will have 1-3 years of experience
- Must have high-volume experience
FAST-CASUAL MANAGER BENEFITS
- Medical, dental, and vision
- Growth opportunity in a growing brand
I enjoy recruiting because I love to offer advice while creating a match that suits both the candidate and the client perfectly. It's important to me that a candidate finds their ideal company.
- Adam joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- Adam has been in the restaurant industry over 31 years. He attended a 2-year culinary school in NYC. Adam trained and worked around NYC in many high-profile restaurants, hotels, banquet facilities, and corporate dining. Adam worked at The Rainbow Room in Rockefeller Plaza, where he ran the private club (The Rockefeller Club). There, he prepared menus and cooked for many famous celebrities.
- Adam was Vice President of a full-service casual dining concept for several years. He created menus, opened franchises, standardized FOH/BOH procedures, implemented restaurant training programs, and more. Adam also worked at The Four Seasons Hotel in Palm Beach Florida where he was the Executive Banquet Chef.
- Adam’s career turned to the Corporate Restaurant world in 1997. He was with the Cheesecake Factory as the Executive Kitchen Manager in many NJ locations and finally with Outback Steakhouse (Bloomin’ Brands, Inc.) in operations as a Managing Partner for several New Jersey stores, as well.
- Adam has a passion for cooking and football (which is his all-time love).