Washington, DC 20004
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 1-2 years of Manager experience in a full-service environment
- Exposure to sales volumes of $5 million per year
- Exceptionally service-oriented and hospitality-driven
- Established longevity & career progression
- Professional image & demeanor
- Leadership presence and involvement in all areas of the business
- Models hospitality and ensures his team delivers service excellence
- Delivers the highest quality service and contributes to exceeding expectations
- Consistent execution of all systems, standards, and processes
- Full financial accountability and inventory control
- Competitive salary with bonus potential
- Growing company with career advancement opportunities
- Healthcare program
- Great training & support
Recruiter Managing this Job
Great work is to love what you do!
- Tiffany Patterson joined Goodwin in December 2018.
- Tiffany grew up in Altoona, Pennsylvania and has lived in Northern Virginia for the past 25 years.
- She attended Seton Hill College in Greensburg, PA.
- Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, Tiffany owned and operated her own restaurants for over 22 years.
- In her spare time, Tiffany loves traveling to new places. She loves her Pittsburgh sports teams.