Washington, DC 20009
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the General Manager to oversee all financials and drive profits
- Lead by example and work side by side with all team members
- Demonstrate professionalism and ensure all team members do the same
- Oversee the hiring, supervision, and development of hourly team members
- At least 1 year in a similar role
- High-volume management experience (5 million dollars or more)
- Strong financial acumen
- Desire to mentor and train hourly team members to advance to the next level
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health benefits
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!