Washington, DC 20009
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the General Manager to oversee all financials and drive profits
- Lead by example and work side by side with all team members
- Demonstrate professionalism and ensure all team members do the same
- Oversee the hiring, supervision, and development of hourly team members
- At least 1 year in a similar role
- High-volume management experience (5 million dollars or more)
- Strong financial acumen
- Desire to mentor and train hourly team members to advance to the next level
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Health benefits
Great work is to love what you do!
- Tiffany Patterson joined Goodwin in December 2018.
- Tiffany grew up in Altoona, Pennsylvania and has lived in Northern Virginia for the past 25 years.
- She attended Seton Hill College in Greensburg, PA.
- Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, Tiffany owned and operated her own restaurants for over 22 years.
- In her spare time, Tiffany loves traveling to new places. She loves her Pittsburgh sports teams.