Washington, District of Columbia
We are seeking an experienced Restaurant Assistant General Manager to join our growing restaurant group! Do you have fun, and hands-on management style at work? Do you take ownership and initiative of your role? Do you enjoy providing hospitality and creating memorable experiences? Then this role is for you!
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding of the P&L to assist in driving sales and forecasting
- Ability to uphold daily standards
- Willingness to hire, train, and develop your team
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- Create and execute an action plan to achieve goals.
Restaurant Assistant General Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of progressive experience as a salaried restaurant manager.
- Proven leadership skills
- Strong communication and ability to follow-through.
- Background in independent or corporate dining preferred.