Whitefish, MT 59937 US
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager with a passion for great food and extraordinary customer service to join our team the Whitefish area. The ideal candidate will come from a full-service and high-volume independent concept brand. If you are looking for a company that has a great culture and growth opportunities we look forward to talking with you today!
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Oversee all restaurant operations
- Manage all employee development and employee relations
- Financial/P&L proficiency with the ability to identify and correct cost area opportunities
- Mentor and help grow all team members.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities and interpersonal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
Restaurant Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous and Attainable Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation/PTO
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
I enjoy mentoring and working with people around the country grow their career.
- Jeremy Hamon joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2019.
- Jeremy currently lives in Austin Texas. He attended the University of Arizona with a major in Business Administration.
- Jeremy has a total of 24 years of hospitality accounting experience within country clubs, resorts, spas, and hotels across the country.
- In his spare time, Jeremy enjoys fishing, traveling, and spending time with his wife and 2 boys.