Woodstock, GA 30188
Very solid fast food concept with no late night hours is looking for a Restaurant Manager to help in their expansion efforts. They have excellent benefits (cover 91%), and the manager typically works 50 hours a week. This franchise treats their managers very well and is looking for some high-energy people who really want to be the best.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
Experience as a manager or a shift leader
A desire to advance and produce strong results
Strong Tenure - no job hoppers
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
Great quality of life!
No late nights
91% paid benefits
I love helping people move their lives and careers forward and helping owners and operators find great people. Only a life lived serving others is a life worth living.
- Steve joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2014. He has been ranked as one of the top recruiters on LinkedIn by LinkedIn.
- Steve has worked in the hospitality business since he was 14. He got his start working for his father who owned a Holiday Inn.
- Steve has over 30 years of multi-unit franchise ownership. Concepts he has owned include: Little Caesars -19 units, Kenny Rogers Roasters, Buffalo's Café, plus he created his own concept!
- He is a big Detroit Red Wing Fan and follows the Crimson Tide.
- Steve is a supporter of the American Cancer Society, the Kidney Foundation, and helping feed and clothe the homeless.