Restaurant Manager Responsibilities
- In charge of Full-service Restaurant Operations.
- Help direct systems and processes for team efficiency.
- Able to work in unity with other members of the supervisory team.
- Ensure excellent customer service and great quality food
- Creative operator to support company culture.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements
- 2-5 years of Management Experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Good understanding of FOH and BOH.
- Serve safe certified a plus.
- Good knowledge and understanding of craft beers.
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Excellent Starting Salary ranging from 45k-55k based on experience.
- Progressive Health Insurance Package
- PTO, Company Values Quality of Life Balance