Restaurant Manager Needed for a National Fast Casual Brand
Santa Clara, CA 95050
Fast Casual Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Manager level or above experience in a high-volume, corporate, fast-paced concept (candidates with exclusive single-unit independent or full-service experience are not a good fit)
- Volume experience of $2M or more per year
- Good tenure - no job hoppers
- Base salary of $50,000 to $55,000
- 40-hour work week
- Health Benefits after 60 days
- Vacation accrues after 90 days
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.