Restaurant Manager for Fast Casual Concept **Hot, New, Funky!**
Charlotte, NC 28205
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities and Requirements
- Previous Leadership experience as an hourly shift leader or key holder
- Open, close, and mid shifts
- Hands-on work positions during busy hours
- 50 hours, 5 days - will be more during new store openings
- Catering experience a plus
- Driver's license
- Enthusiastic and Customer-focused
We offer our Restaurant Managers
- Competitive Salary
- Bonus guarantee during new store openings
- Big opportunity for promotion to GM
- Paid vacation
- Health Insurance
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.