Restaurant Manager for Fun, Exciting Concept
Hazlet, NJ 07730 US
We are a popular casual dining establishment looking to add a superstar Restaurant Manager to our team.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full-service, casual environment
- Steady tenure is a must
- Comfort in all areas of the restaurant, including solid food and spirits knowledge
- Individuals who take a hands-on approach to management excel in our restaurants
- A proper understanding of hospitality and dedication to exceptional guest service
- Working knowledge of financials and desire to increase experience in cost control
Restaurant Manager Compensation:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance that is industry leading
- 401k with a hefty Company Match
- Three weeks of paid time off to start with
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Paddy Sirisena joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. Until then, he had spent his professional career as an operations executive with nationally established brands such as Applebee's and TGI Friday's in both New England and in the Washington, DC market. He always loved the staffing aspect and now gets to do it a 100% of the time — there's simply nothing more gratifying than getting to help someone land their dream role.
Paddy is an avid cricket and rugby fan. He and his family make their home in Northern Virginia's horse country. In his spare time, Paddy is the "chauffeur in chief" for his kids' travel basketball and gymnastics programs.