Restaurant Manager for Great Local Progressive Restaurant Group
Wilmington, DE 19801
Casual-themed, full-service restaurant is in need of a Restaurant Manager. Excellent opportunity with an established, solid, and local restaurant group. Multiple locations and concepts, plus more to come, offer great growth for proven leaders. We are looking for upscale, full-service casual, and high-volume experience.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Positive and proven motivator
- Minimum of 3 years' experience
- Ability to manage and control FOH operations
- Proven ability to lead and direct staff
- Great attitude
- Genuine and down-to-earth leader
- Hands-on every day with a training mentality
- Passionate about a 'family' environment for your team
- P&L management
- 10 days of vacation per year
- Health benefits
- Attainable bonus
- Fun work environment
- Growth potential
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I joined Goodwin Recruiting because the culture is second to none and the company core values align with mine. Although I loved every minute of my time in hospitality, here at Goodwin, I have the opportunity to change candidates’ lives in a very profound way. There is no greater feeling than placing a candidate in that perfect position that will afford them professional development and happiness.
- Mitch Marron joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017, having previously been placed twice by Goodwin Recruiting.
- Mitch has over 25 years of experience as a COO, General Manager, and Executive Chef, predominantly for luxury country clubs within the private club industry. He also has extensive experience in opening restaurants for independent hotels such as Saybrook Point Inn and Spa, independent hotel companies such as Edgewater Management, and major brands such as Hilton and ClubCorp.
- Mitch obtained his B.S. in Hospitality Management from Florida International University.
- In his free time, Mitch is an avid golfer, who loves travel, wine, his wife, Carrie, and 25-year old twins, Brett and Alexis.