Restaurant Manager: Casual Dining
Hickory, NC 28601
You must have at least 1 year of salaried management experience as your current job to qualify.
If you love people and foodservice, we want to meet you.
Requirements for Restaurant Managers:
-1 year as a salaried restaurant manager
-Stable work history (no more than 3 jobs in 5 years)
-Valid driver's license
-Must be able to pass a background check
We offer our Restaurant Managers:
-Great bonus potential
-Medical, dental, vision, life, disability
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life.? I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education.?He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay.?His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball.? There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0.? This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC.? He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.