Restaurant Manager: Casual Dining
Lahaina, HI 96761
Would you like to work for a company that is committed to providing a casual environment where everyone can enjoy a great meal and has some fun too?
We are looking for Restaurant Managers who are highly motivated, self-directed and results-oriented. Do you have a hands-on mentality and have a customer-first mentality?
We are currently looking for Restaurant Managers to join our team who have a passion for great food and top-notch service standards.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years of successful results as a Restaurant Manager
- Casual service background
- Strong focus on service and hospitality
- Sharp and professional with a strong work ethic
- Understands financials
- Competitive compensation package
- Bonus program
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I very much enjoy working with people to help them take that next step in their careers; it is very rewarding to be a part of changing people lives for the better.
- Daniel Sarroino joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Daniel grew up in Montreal, Canada in an Italian and French-Canadian family. He speaks English and French. He and all his siblings had their first jobs working for a neighborhood McDonald’s.
- He received his undergraduate degree from Carlton University in Ottawa, Canada in Political Science and attended Concordia University in Montreal, where he earned a second degree in Sociology.
- Daniel worked for Hard Rock Café for 21 years. He started as an operations manager in Montreal, then relocated to New York City for Hard Rock where he was promoted to Assistant General Manager of Operations for the front of the house. Following this, he was promoted to a Regional Retail Manager for the northeast with Hard Rock for five years until he was asked to take over as General Manager for the flagship location in Times Square. There, he led a staff of 500 employees with 28 managers in total. He moved on from Hard Rock to join the Westin Fort Lauderdale Beach Resort as the Director of Restaurants.
- In his free time, Daniel loves to bike ride as often as possible to keep fit, clear his head, and push himself to go further.