Restaurant Manager: Full Service Restaurant
Boston, MA 02116
This modern Latin concept is growing and seeking an energetic restaurant manager who is passionate about hospitality, guest interaction, and creating a great experience. We are seeking a manager who has at least three years of restaurant management experience. An understanding of cost controls, new store openings, and people development is required. Submitted resumes will be reviewed and qualified candidates will be contacted.
We hold the highest standards on guest satisfaction, touching tables, and developing relationships. If you have a strong record of progressive growth in a high-volume, polished restaurant, we would like to hear from you.
Restaurant Manager Expectations:
- Leadership presence and involvement in shift management
- Models hospitality and delivers service excellence
- Develops staff
- Deliver the highest quality of food and contribute to exceeding expectations
- Consistent execution of all systems, standards and processes
- Inventory control (food & product cost)
- Holds peers and staff accountable to expected results
- Exposure to sales volumes of $5 million per year
- Exceptionally service-oriented/understands hospitality time
- 2-3 years of leadership in preferably Chef-driven concepts or high-end, quality scratch kitchens
- Established longevity & career progression
- Professional image & demeanor
- Competitive salary
- Growing company
- Advancement opportunity
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.