Industry: Hotel & Restaurant
Job Number: JN -032019-34812
Pay Rate: $45,000 - $60,000
We are looking for a Restaurant Manager to join our team of polished restaurant professionals. We are a growing, polished casual restaurant brand with a scratch menu and solid reputation for serving amazing food in an inviting atmosphere. The right leader will need to communicate effectively and motivate others while ensuring our guests receive impeccable service. You will also believe people are important and will be an important factor in all areas of this career. As the leader of this restaurant, you will make sure things are done correctly, and you will follow up carefully. You will also find enjoyment in going the extra mile when doing for others and will coach your team to treat of every guest with care and concern. Experience has taught you the best way to achieve success through people and utilizing other people s strengths to help the team. The right leader will have high attention to small details without losing sight of the big picture. The right leader will be comfortable working through obstacles with a positive attitude and can make tough tasks fun. Ability to relocate is not a must but is desirable as we have locations in the southeast and midwest with strategic growth plans for the future.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
Benefits & Compensation Details for Restaurant Managers:
- 2 years'+ polished dining management experience
- $4M+ in restaurant sales volume experience
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Ability to relocate desired
If you are the leader described above and are someone who values the efforts of your team, then we want to speak with you. Please apply with a current resume to be considered.
- Full benefits package for all managers
- Above-average industry salary levels ranging from $45,000 to $60,000
- Organic growth through new restaurant openings
- Solid culture and positive working environment.
Senior Recruiter & Trainer
- 10+ Years in Beverage Operations
- 7 years in Beverage Sales Consulting
- AS in Culinary Arts from Sullivan University
- BS in Criminal Justice from University of Louisville