Restaurant Managing Partner
Durham, NC 27701
Fun, busy, Sports Bar concept with great food! We are growing rapidly and looking for a high-level Restaurant Managing Partner to lead our operations and future growth! This is a highly competitive position for leaders who have a fantastic background in very high-volume, from-scratch kitchen environment with a heavy F&B background.
Restaurant Managing Partner Qualifications:
- Solid tenure and leadership influence
- Track record of roles with increasing responsibility
- No more than 2 jobs in last 5 years
- P&L acumen must be top-notch
- Very hands-on leadership style required
- Passion for people, food, and coaching/developing others
- Guest and company-balanced approach
- Strong leadership qualities with development successes and examples
- This position entails being a leader that will build strong community relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
Restaurant Managing Partner Benefits:
- Very competitive base salary
- Bonus plan and earning potentials to incentivize great team performance
- Solid MP program that rewards tenure and performance
- Healthcare provided by the company and other great benefits, including short-term and long-term disability
- Growing company that is expanding rapidly
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.