Restaurant Managing Partner
Greensboro, NC 27401
Fun, busy Sports Bar concept with great food opening soon in the Triad! We are growing rapidly and looking for a high-level Restaurant Managing Partner to lead our operations and future growth! This is a highly competitive position for leaders who have a fantastic background in very high-volume, from-scratch kitchen environment with a heavy F&B background.
Restaurant Managing Partner Qualifications:
- Solid tenure and leadership influence
- Track record of roles with increasing responsibility
- No more than 2 jobs in last 5 years
- P&L acumen must be top-notch
- Very hands-on leadership style required
- Passion for people, food, and coaching/developing others
- Guest and company-balanced approach
- Strong leadership qualities with development successes and examples
- This position entails being a leader that will build strong community relationships
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
Restaurant Managing Partner Benefits:
- Very competitive base salary
- Bonus plan and earning potentials to incentivize great team performance
- Solid MP program that rewards tenure and performance
- Healthcare provided by the company and other great benefits, including short-term and long-term disability
- Growing company that is expanding rapidly
I enjoy helping people grow their careers in the Hospitality business! And, I love to match Clients with great candidates! My tenure in operations and training has given me an excellent ability to identify those with a talent and passion for our business. There are some awesome people out there, and it is exciting to see them succeed in an industry that was so good to me.
- Ann Sheahan joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018.
- Ann grew up in NH but moved South after high school for warmer weather and sunshine.
- Ann is a career hospitality professional and has worked every position there is in the restaurant industry as she put herself through school and learned the business. She has been a Regional Manager, a Director of Training, and a General Manager for top brands including Chili’s, Einstein Bagels, Krispy Kreme, and Salsarita’s Fresh Mexican Cantina.
- Ann received an Associate of Arts degree from Valencia College and studied Communication & Journalism at the University of South Florida.
- Ann lives in Charlotte and loves the growing, local restaurant scene there. She is a proud Dog Mom of three. Ann is passionate about animal rescue and supports her local rescue groups.