Restaurant General Manager
Austin, TX 78729
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Ability to motivate teams through positive energy while performing in high-volume environments
- Oversee all ordering, staffing, scheduling, inventory procedures, and hiring
- Great personality that ensures small town hospitality feel with all guests
- Scratch kitchen environment and comfortable leading the team by example
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- At least 3 + years as General Manager, overseeing at least 2 or more units, preferably in a fast casual or fast food role
- Drive-thru experience is highly preferred
- Experience working in high-volume, scratch kitchens needed
- Must be competitive, passionate about high quality, and have accuracy & speed of service - most importantly love people!
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Medical, PTO, vacation, free meals
- Join a stable Austin brand that is growing quickly and offering an opportunity for growth
- GM bonuses paid weekly!
I grew up in the Hospitality Industry and have always had a true passion for it. It’s a great feeling to do what you truly love while helping candidates and clients reach their goals.
- Amish Patel joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- He grew up in Southern California and has also lived in South Florida and Austin, Texas, where he currently resides. He was in the restaurant business for 18 years prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting.
- Amish graduated with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from California State University, Fullerton.
- After graduating from college, Amish worked in the finance industry for two years before opening his first business. He successfully grew his business from one unit to six in four short years and then took his experience to help grow another Franchise Group in Florida and across the country. Amish has been able to take his experience from operations to help find the right talent for hospitality clients throughout the country.
- Amish loves spending time with his wife and two boys along with traveling across the country and abroad.