Restaurant Operating Partner (Upscale Full-Service)
Omaha, NE 68130
Responsible for driving restaurant sales and profits by providing clear direction and leadership to restaurant management that focuses on a guest-centric culture, including consistently delivering excellent guest service and food quality, executing brand standards, and by promoting the company's vision, mission, and values.
Restaurant Operating Partner Responsibilities
- Oversees execution and ensures adherence with all company and restaurant systems, procedures, and food safety requirements. Conducts restaurant audits and regularly monitors performance.
- Educates and consults with managers to ensure their understanding of restaurant operational and financial performance, including knowledge of income and expense reports and quality and service reports; ensures reports are reviewed each period. Thinks strategically and helps managers to identify trends and implement action plans to improve restaurant sales and profit.
- Performs an active role in promoting the restaurant in the local community, including networks with community leaders to establish relationships; participates and represents the company in community events; keeps informed of local competitor activities.
- Develops relationships with restaurant employees and promotes a work environment of mutual respect; seeks and acts upon employee feedback; addresses employee relations issues and ethics calls; conducts employee investigations and resolves issues. Ensures a restaurant environment that is fun, clean, and safe
- Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in service and process; acts with customers in mind
- Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all sources for answers; is excellent at honest analysis
- Deals with direct reports in a timely and consistent manner; don't allow problems to fester; provides challenging and stretching assignments to develop
- Above industry standard compensation with a bonus
- Outstanding health benefits: health insurance, vision, and dental
- Opportunity for growth, expansion, and profit sharing
My first love and only love is my family. I have an entrepreneurial spirit that is always seeking opportunities to utilize my creative mind. Being a part of the Goodwin Recruiting team allows me the opportunity to continuously challenge myself both personally and professionally while changing our candidates’ and clients’ lives.
- Mindy Mazur joined Goodwin Recruiting in July 2017.
- Mindy grew up in northwestern Pennsylvania and has lived in several places across the country. She has gained strong market knowledge in each, including Pennsylvania, Long Island & NYC, New York, Southern California, and Dallas, Texas.
- Mindy is a results-focused, ambitious Executive Recruiter with 20+ years’ combined experience in recruiting, sales, business, and account management who possesses an entrepreneurial spirit combined with a strong balance of creative and financial aptitude.
- Her primary background is management recruiting, sales and marketing (wholesale/retail distribution), as well as business development within retail operations and hospitality. She has demonstrated proven success by utilizing best practices for identifying and attracting top talent, converting prospects into active candidates across multiple industries including Hospitality, Restaurant & Hotels, Healthcare IT, and IT Field Services & Project Management.
- Mindy earned her Associate’s degree from Collin College and transferred into the undergraduate program at Texas A&M Commerce where she studied for her Bachelor of Science in Business Administration.