Restaurant Operating Partner with Amazing Comp Package
Washington, DC 20005 US
We are an upscale casual restaurant concept, looking for an experienced restaurant General Manager to join us and become the Operating Partner with equity in the business.
Restaurant Operating Partner Responsibilities:
- Mentor and develop the management team and ensure they are upholding company standards
- Lead by example and build strong credibility thru their actions
- Oversee the hiring, supervision, and development of staff
- Ensure all policies and procedures are consistently being followed by all team members
Restaurant Operating Partner Qualifications:
- Three or more years of prior experience as a restaurant general manager in an upscale or fine dining concept.
- High-volume management experience (4 million dollars or more)
- Strong financial acumen
- Collaborative leader who is able to share their vision.
Restaurant Operating Partner Benefits:
- Paid time off and tuition reimbursement
- Lucrative Bonus targets each quarter.
- Health benefits within 30 days of starting along with life insurance and short and long-term disability
- 401 K with a substantial company match
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Paddy Sirisena joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2020. Until then, he had spent his professional career as an operations executive with nationally established brands such as Applebee's and TGI Friday's in both New England and in the Washington, DC market. He always loved the staffing aspect and now gets to do it a 100% of the time — there's simply nothing more gratifying than getting to help someone land their dream role.
Paddy is an avid cricket and rugby fan. He and his family make their home in Northern Virginia's horse country. In his spare time, Paddy is the "chauffeur in chief" for his kids' travel basketball and gymnastics programs.