Restaurant Senior Assistant Manager - Family Concept
Columbus, OH 43232
You must come from a systems background, have high-volume experience with operations of at least $2 million in revenue, use a people-oriented approach to mentoring and leading your team, and thrive on providing nothing but the best customer service experience!
Restaurant Senior Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all front of house activities
- Oversee and guide a team of 60
- Oversee guest relations and resolve issues to company standards
- Ensure that high company standards are met and exceeded
- Collaboration with kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in a fast pace and full-service restaurant required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle stress with poise
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Health benefits and PTO
- Quality of Life - 50-hour work week
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!