Restaurant Senior Assistant Manager - Family Concept
Danvers, MA 01923
You must come from a systems background, have high-volume experience with operations of at least $2 million in revenue, use a people-oriented approach to mentoring and leading your team, and thrive on providing nothing but the best customer service experience!
Restaurant Senior Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all front of house activities
- Oversee and guide a team of 60
- Oversee guest relations and resolve issues to company standards
- Ensure that high company standards are met and exceeded
- Collaboration with kitchen personnel
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in a fast pace and full-service restaurant required
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and handle stress with poise
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Health benefits and PTO
- Quality of Life - 50-hour work week
I love making a difference in candidates’ lives by finding them an opportunity that is the perfect match. Equally, I thrive on providing my clients with talented managers and leaders that make a lasting positive difference in their businesses.
- Natalie Maroufi joined Goodwin Recruiting in July 2017.
- Originally from Germany, Natalie came to the US in 2010 to open a small restaurant in New York City. Before then, she studied International Business in London. Instead of pursuing a career in finance, she decided to follow her passion for people and hospitality.
- Natalie studied Biochemistry at Ludwig Maximilian University Munich and International Business at London Metropolitan University in London.
- In her free time, Natalie loves doing anything outdoors, traveling and getting to know new cultures, reading, and learning about history and politics.