Restaurant Service Manager
Atlanta, GA 30306
Restaurant Service Manager Requirements:
Must be hospitality service driven with great knowledge and committed to being a team player in working for one of the city s most respected and successful restaurateurs. Wonderful opportunity for someone who is not only talented enough, but who has the desire to grow into a GM role for this expanding in-town group. Nice quality of life schedule for the right individual who has a real roll-up-your-sleeves mentality while maneuvering through a high-energy dining setting.
Benefits & Growth Details for Restaurant Service Manager:
- Benefits including insurance
- Yearly Merit increases
- Achievable quarterly bonuses
I understand the struggles that come with being in the job market, and I love helping people excel in their careers.
- Hunt Archbold joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2015.
- Hunt was born and raised in Atlanta, GA.
- His first hospitality management job was at the legendary Mr. C’s!
- Hunt is a proud North Carolina State University graduate.
- Hunt's hobbies include spending time with his wife and son, playing hoops, and doing charity work.