Restaurant Service Manager
Mooresville, NC 28117
Service Manager Benefits:
- Solid base compensation and bonus plans to incentivize great teamwork
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and Life)
- 401k options and investment matching
- Positive and forward-focused people culture
- Big growth opportunities for top performers and strong incentives
- No short tenures - must have 3+ years in each salaried management role
- Experience in high-volume restaurants is a must
- Strong brands and scratch kitchen background is a must
- Very hands-on leadership no "clipboard managers"
- Passion for people, food, and coaching and developing others
- P&L knowledge - guest and company balanced approach
- Strong leadership qualities with development successes and examples
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high-volume environment
- Promotable and history of stable tenure is a must
- Military experience is a plus
Senior Recruiter & Coach
Recruiting enables me to stay connected with the industry that I have been involved with my entire life. I remain connected with hospitality without being involved with operations.
- Scott Harrison joined Goodwin Recruiting October 2016.
- He received his Bachelor of Arts from Wake Forest University.
- Scott started in the restaurant industry after graduating, while interviewing for the job he thought was aligned with his college education. He fell in love with the hospitality industry and decide to stay. His experience includes:
- Bennigan’s (12 years) – Server, Bartender, Cook, Assistant Manager, General Manager
- Bristol’s Choice Bar and Grill (3 years) — Owner
- Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill and Bar (21 years) — Senior Vice President of over 45 locations in NC, SC, and GA.
- Throughout his Wake Forest career, he played baseball. There he was a pitcher with a career record of 10-0. This record still stands as the most wins without a loss.
- Presently, Scott is on the Board of Directors and serving a 3-year term as Board Chairman for Make a Wish of SC. He was recognized within Make a Wish with the Rising Star Award in 2016 as the number one turnaround chapter in the system.