Restaurant Service Manager Needed! Destination Concept!
New Orleans, LA 70116
Fresh destination concept seeks strong Service Manager/AGM! We are a stable leader in our segment that has an amazing culture and offers a rewarding career path.
Service Manager Responsibilities
Coach and lead your team and managers to deliver a quality product and a great guest experience
Set the standard for impeccable service in a scratch, high-volume environment
Manage and teach financial controls, supporting business stakeholders
Service Manager Qualifications
Strong, hands-on leader who can coach in the moment and be active in the shift
Great tenure in a high-volume upscale or casual dining operation
Must be comfortable stepping into the kitchen, as well
Service Manager Benefits
Strong package, including bonus and health insurance
Opportunity to be a part of something unique
Tremendous growth for the right leader with a quality company
APPLY TODAY! IMMEDIATE NEED!
I love the hospitality industry — it is all I have ever done. I have a passion for developing leaders in an industry that they love. There is nothing more exciting than leading a team in executing a great guest experience. The gratification of hospitality is immediate!
- Patrick joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- After college, (which had nothing to do with hospitality, BTW), Patrick found his love for the restaurant business. He worked his way into leadership at a very young age.
- Patrick’s 28 years in all aspects of hospitality has included time as a director of operations, executive chef, and food and beverage director. Patrick and his wife also owned a restaurant in Atlanta.
- Patrick is blessed with 2 wonderful children and a wife who never ran him off while he was running restaurants!
- Patrick loves being able to cultivate relationships with clients and candidates for the long term. He views his friends made within hospitality as friends for life. Patrick's career allows him time to give back, which is a priority for him and his family.
- This avid Auburn fan says, “WAR EAGLE!”