Restaurant Shift Manager
Cedar Falls, IA 50613
Restaurant Shift Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years as a restaurant shift manager
- Annual sales volume experience of $2+ million
- Stable tenure, no more than 3 jobs in 5 years
- Personable candidates with a zest for hospitality
- Highly pay
- Bonus opportunity
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
I love being able to build the bridge between candidates and clients that are looking for one another. The hospitality industry has long been my passion; it’s amazing to be able to recruit for an industry I truly love!
- Andrea Pollack joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2015.
- Andrea attended Florida State University and received her Bachelor's degree from the University of Central Florida with a major in Public Relations/Advertising. She also double-minored in hospitality and sociology.
- After spending ten years in hospitality, Andrea took a recruiter role for IT and medical positions. She then decided it would be amazing to marry her love of hospitality to recruiting and found Goodwin Recruiting.
- Andrea is extremely passionate about traveling and seeking the next worldly adventure. According to Andrea, “The world is a big place with so many nooks and crannies to be discovered – the next journey is always waiting!”