Restaurant Shift Manager
Commerce City, CO 80022
Shift Manager Responsibilities
- Lead daily operations and act as the manager on duty when needed
- Maintain vendor relationships and provide them with on-time service for every order
- Quality check all product to ensure it meets company standards
- Provide personalized and friendly service to all of our guests and resolve issues as needed
- 1 year of management experience is a plus, but not required
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Able to work weekday shifts primarily, as well as some evenings/weekends as business demands
- Able to be on your feet 8+ hours at a time and physically able to complete all needed tasks
- Must have a sense of urgency and excellent time management skills
- Hourly pay based on experience
- Retirement options
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!