Restaurant Shift Manager
Lincoln, NE 68508
We are actively interviewing and hiring our future Team Leaders. If you want a career and a home, we are your last stop. Please contact us today to schedule an interview.
Shift Manager Responsibilities and Requirements
- Learn all positions and lead the training and development programs for all new team members
- Ambassador and role model for guest service and fun
- Open or close the shops with detail, setting the following shift up for success
- Follow systems and complete checklists
- Serve only quality product while having all knowledge of a store Baker
- Ability to Open and Close a location solo and manage staff
- Competitive hourly pay with bonus eligibility!
- Flexible hours and schedules - we offer 40-hour work weeks with overtime opportunity
- Opportunity for promotion and training in several concepts
- Food allowance
- Ability for fast growth
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Stephanie Logan joined Goodwin in August of 2018 for the chance to combine her love of hospitality and of helping people find the next step in their career.
- After growing up in Malaysia and France, Stephanie moved to the US where she started her career in hospitality by accident but never looked back. Coming from a family of French hoteliers and having spent her childhood hearing the stories of what it was like growing up in the family hotel, it probably should not have been a surprise.
- Having spent 14 years in operations, Stephanie mainly worked for independents where she loved the challenge of making each guest’s day brighter through the team’s interaction with them. She understood that every experience had a strong impact on the business. The ability to make a difference is why recruiting became a passion, helping not only candidates who are looking for their dream job; but also, companies in finding the right leaders to add to their teams.
- The travel bug bit Stephanie very young and her travel bucket list is endless. She has a passion for discovering new places, cultures, and cuisines. Stephanie and her husband, Jonathon, are die-hard Astros fans and have not missed Opening Day in nearly 15 years. They currently live in Colorado where they spend as much time possible outdoors.