Restaurant Shift Supervisor
Irvine, CA 92616
You will be responsible for exceptional food service, customer service, and operations by managing all dining room, kitchen, and catering functions, while directing and motivating your team to provide customer service that elicits genuine smiles. Find some balance between your life and an exciting career in food service, and join the nation s leading fast casual concept.
Restaurant Shift Supervisor Requirements:
- Must have tenured shift supervisor experience
- True passion for hospitality is required
- Experience leading teams in high volume environments
- 3 years experience in either full service or fast casual concepts with corporate systems and BOH management experience
- Solid tenure
- Base compensation of $13 to $15 per hour at 40 hours per week
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, plus a 401(k) plan
- Dependent and health care spending accounts
- Flexible work hours and great working conditions no late nights and no liquor, steam tables, or deep fryers
- Meal discounts, paid vacation, tuition assistance, and health club reimbursement
- Extensive training program, plus on-going development opportunities
- Rapid growth and career advancement opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
I love matching talented and motivated restaurant professionals with great opportunities.
- David Valdez joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2018 after a successful career in restaurant operations.
- A profitable operator and talent identifier, David has led restaurant operations in both Southern California and South Florida with some great brands, including California Pizza Kitchen, Bloomin Brands, and Buffalo Wild Wings.
- David is a graduate of the Mihaylo College of Business and Economics at California State University of Fullerton and currently resides in Orange County California.
- When not in the office, working to impact the lives of his candidates & building strong partnerships with Goodwin’s amazing clients, David enjoys spending time with family and living for the moment.