Restaurant Sous Chef - Downtown Seattle
Seattle, WA 98102
Restaurant Sous Chef Responsibilities:
- Oversee the daily operation of staff
- Monitor quality of products and services produced
- Adjust daily schedule for shift personnel to ensure optimal efficiency
- Manage inventory of supplies
- Maintain health standards for all service staff
Restaurant Sous Chef Qualifications:
- Minimum of two years of previous food service and restaurant supervisory experience.
- Strong working knowledge of store operations, management principles, including scheduling, cost control, continuous improvement and inventory control policies.
- Must have restaurant food preparation skills.
- Must be up to date on food safety and health codes.
Base salary in the $45, 000 to $50, 000 range, depending on experience