Restaurant Sous Chef
Baltimore, MD 21224 US
We are an iconic restaurant group focused on excellence in everything that we do. We are seeking a Sous Chef that wants to grow with us. Please send your resume today for immediate consideration.
Sous Chef Benefits:
- Excellent growth opportunity based on performance, not tenure
- Paid time off
- 401k plan
- Medical and dental benefits
- Quality of life
Sous Chef Requirements:
- Experienced Sous Chef with high volume, full-service dining experience
- Hard-working, team player, motivator, hungry to grow
- Results-Oriented Leaders Only
- Sales volume of $2M+
- Must be energetic, guest-focused, and eager
Please contact me at 240-444-3430 or [email protected]
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Training Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
You were born with the ability to change someone’s life -- don’t ever waste it.
- Tony Pizzola joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2019.
- Tony is a native Washingtonian and is fortunate to this day to be surrounded by many family and friends. He fell in love with the hospitality industry as a teenager. His first job was washing dishes at Uncle Tony’s Bar and Grill. His family also holds the distinct honor of being the first franchisee of the legendary Pizzeria Uno’s Deep-Dish Pizza Restaurant in Georgetown, DC.
- Tony has had the good fortune of spending the last twenty-five years working in most of, if not all aspects of the hospitality industry (The Halal Guys, &Pizza, Chipotle, La Prima Food Group, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers, and Lawsons Catering). Tony always finds time to give back and mentor kids & young adults, while coaching baseball and football.
- Tony is blessed with his lovely wife Kristin, three pretty cool kids, and their dog, Scarlet. His oldest son attends the University of Maryland and coaches baseball at the high school level. His second son, Matty, plays football for Ithaca College, and his daughter, Alex, plays Club Lacrosse for James Madison University. Tony’s weekends are full of family, friends, tailgating, and endless storytelling!