Redondo Beach, CA 90278
Restaurant Supervisor Benefits:
- Full benefits (Health, Dental, Vision, and Life) - company pays the majority
- 5-Day work week with a flexible schedule
- Positive and forward-focused people culture
- Big growth opportunities for top performers and strong incentives
- Provides ongoing feedback, and conducts training and cross-training of staff to ensure staff efficiency
- Responsible for assisting with training of staff on new procedures and products
- Provides a safe work/food environment for our employees and guests
- Ensures all cash handling and security procedures are followed
Senior Recruiter & Development Coordinator
I love what I do because, after 40 years in the Hospitality industry operations side, I still get to impact people’s lives in a positive way which is why I stayed in the industry for as long as I did.
- Gary Rumpp joined Goodwin Recruiting in February 2018.
- Gary grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and entered the restaurant business when he was 14. Over the course of his career, he owned eight restaurants that he ran for more than 15 years. He also has a strong corporate company background.
- Gary received his Bachelor of Science (BS) in Hotel/Restaurant Management from the University of Hawaii (Where he might have learned how to surf as well!).
- Gary has a background of private restaurant ownership as well as working for some of the best companies in our industry such as The Chart House, TGI Friday’s, Outback Steakhouse, and Marriott Hotels. Gary was a Director of Operations level leader for more than 20 years.
- Gary’s life focuses on his wife (Jacki) of 30 years, his three daughters, and now a new granddaughter. He lives on a ranch in Nashville, TN where he rides his horses and maintains the property, which is his second full-time job!