Restaurant Training Partner
Greensboro, NC 27408
Restaurant Training Partner Qualifications:
- A minimum of 3 years of restaurant management experience required; ideally within a fast-paced, growing, quick-service restaurant (QSR) concept
- Training facilitation experience in the growth and development of staff and management
- Demonstrated ability to teach, coach, and mentor at all levels of the organization
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to adapt to changing and competing priorities
- Proven ability to build successful relationships and partnerships across the organization
- Strong customer service skills and an enthusiastic, positive attitude
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401k with a Company Match
- Long and Short-Term Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Restaurant Discounts
- Continuous Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.