Retail General Manager-in-Training
Raleigh, NC 27612
Retail General Manager-In-Training Qualifications:
- Experience as a general manager or multi-unit manager for a high-volume retail or fine jewelry company
- Passion for developing the next generation of leaders in the organization
- Strong knowledge of P&L balanced with extraordinary people skills and emotional intelligence
- High energy and enthusiasm about all aspects of business
- Willing to take on new challenges as a leader and grow on a personal and professional level
- Work side-by-side with your team to drive business and provide training and coaching
- Inspire your team to excel and exceed the expectations of your clientele
- Demonstrate our core values on a daily basis
- Put your training into practice and drive sales with passion, humility, and enthusiasm
- Teach your team the skills they need to take their careers to the next level
- Highly competitive compensation
- Comprehensive health and retirement benefits
- Relocation package
- Increase in salary, plus a generous bonus structure once placed as a general manager
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!