Revenue Auditor - Hospitality
Hanover, MD 21076
Revenue Auditor Responsibilities:
- Responsible for verifying the different revenue streams derived from gaming operations like Video Lottery Terminal Operations, Slot-Jackpots, Table Games, Food and Beverage, Marketing, Main Cage, ATM/TRU Machines, and other revenue and documentation as generated by various departments
- Issues exception reports for violations of company policies and procedures, Maryland Lottery regulations, and Federal and State laws
- Analyzes and creates spreadsheets, complies with all company policies and procedures, Maryland Lottery regulations, and Federal and State laws.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Attends periodic meetings and training sessions
- Responsible for auditing shift reports for all areas of gaming operations
- Audits the issue, retention, and transmittal of various regulatory forms such as W2G s, Suspicious Activity Reports (SARC), and Currency Transactions Reports (CTR)
Revenue Auditor Requirements:
- The ideal candidate should possess adequate Microsoft Office Skills, including Excel and Word
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills in order to communicate across all levels of the organization, including state regulators and governmental institutions such as IRS and FINCEN
- Strong organizational, planning and communication, and PC skills
- Knowledgeable in creating and analyzing spreadsheets or similar data reporting
- Minimum of 21 years old, high school diploma or equivalent, and have the ability to obtain an appropriate gaming license
- Associate's degree in Accounting or related field is a plus
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license as determined by the Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Commission for the position
Revenue Auditor Compensation:
- Compensation up to $14/hr
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Life and disability insurance
- 401k match
- Generous vacation time
I love helping people find new opportunities.
- Jay Wright joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018.
- Jay is originally from Montgomery, Alabama.
- He attended Auburn University where he received a BSBA in Accounting.
- Jay was a Controller for ten years in the Manufacturing and Food Service Industry.
- He has been an active recruiter in Finance and Accounting for the last six years.
- In his spare time, Jay loves spending time and traveling with his wife and son. He enjoys competitive bass fishing.